RSD Drops 2021 Day #1 Wishlist and Procedures
For the first RSD Drops day of 2021, we'll run a procedure similar to the one we used for all RSD events in 2020. For lack of a better term, we're calling this "Pandemic Style":
- Store is open from 7am to 8ipm, but with changes.
- From 7-10 am, we'll personally shop for your Record Store Day releases (as store access will be limited). You will use our wishlist form and fill it out prior to 7 am or before your arrival, and MRC staff will pick your selections for you. Then, you'll check out at registers spaced for social distancing. We encourage you to fill out your wishlist before getting in line, but we will have them at the store as well. Bring your own pen. Please keep in mind that you may not get everything on your list and there might be release changes, just as in all RSD events.
- As usual, one copy per person only. For fairness sake, multiple purchases of the same release is prohibited.
- Strictly first come, first served--no customer reservations. Again, standard RSD guidlelines.
- Starting at 10 am, all remaining/unsold Record Store Day releases will be made available for in-store browsing. All remaining Record Store Day releases will be available for sale on our website starting at 1pm check at noon though just in case.